World-Designs-Forum  

Go Back   World-Designs-Forum > The Coffee Bar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Coffee Bar Drop in for a chat or say hello if you're a new member!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th April 2020, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Lock Down

Ah the luxury of having so much time on our hands

Trying to visit elderly parents whilst staying at a safe distance. My mum doesn't really understand all the fuss and keeps going out shopping on the bus when there is one. We're more at risk from her than she from us so we keep our distance, shout across the yard, and decline the tea.

We've been doing the family tree on Ancestry since 2000 and it's something to spend a bit of time on when the weather's poor. Completely unremarkable except for the wife getting stuck with her Jones in Wales, my mum being adopted, and my dad not knowing who his dad was which all makes it a bit like pin the tail on the donkey.

When it's nice sort the garden and garage out. Tidy the car and fix that engine light

Get the bike out, fall off, put it away again for 2 weeks whilst my knee scabs over

Yesterday was good. Finally (until next time) fixed the DVD Recorder which kept losing the channels and EPG. Took for ever and I needed to be in a good mood with nothing else to do. Recorded a couple of Bangers for Cash episodes