World-Designs-Forum  

Go Back   World-Designs-Forum > World Designs > News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News News from World Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th July 2020, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default Kicking and screaming into the twenty-first century

Recent threads have brought to the fore that we have very many inactive Members and I’m grateful the issue has been raised! I can see no reason not to rationalise a bit, and I am proposing to delete all Members who have not a) visited in the last 5 years AND b) have never posted.

This is not a “unilateral” decision - and it hasn’t happened yet! I’d be most grateful for feedback and to hear from anyone who can think of any reason not to go ahead. But in the absence of countervailing protest, it will happen in a week-or-so’s time.

We are always glad to share our resources (and hilarious badinage) with as many enthusiasts as possible. If anyone is aware of someone who may be offended by this, please let me know! Otherwise, any Member who has been affected by this is MORE than welcome to re-apply and we will be delighted to welcome them back.

It will continue to be the case that visitors to the forum will be able to read - but they will not be able to contribute or access various other functions (including Membership details).

Many thanks for your continuing support and please don’t hesitate to be in touch - about anything!

Thanks,

Matthew