World-Designs-Forum  

Go Back   World-Designs-Forum > World Designs > Music
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Music Is what it is all about

Old 21st September 2009, 10:05 PM

Default New Beatle Re Masters

I would be intersted in anyone elses opinion of these re released albums. I bought Abbey Road , Rubber Soul and Revolver from CD Wow on pre order at £8.50 each including P&P.

Have to say that up to now I am very pleased they have been reworked but it has been done in a very sympathetic and controlled way . They still sound like the (stereo) Vinyl editions that I already have but there is better seperation and greater feeling of space. All it seems to do is make the quality of the music , performance and recording that little bit easier to hear.

There is no over produced spot lit mixing with relentless bright sound that you got with the Love album which is very welcome.

Abbey Road is most changed with the ability to hear harmonies and individual instrument lines very much improved. The sheer genius of this album is shown that bit more and for me I think this is the best CD version of these albums yet. I still think there is more to come and a Blu Ray music only is probably due at some time but right here right now I am enjoying these issues.